Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Welcome to my blog!!!!

HI Everyone!!!  I just want to welcome you to my blog for all my crafty goodness.  I will be posting some of my crafts and art on here.  I will also be posting current things I am working on as soon as I can.   I hope to soon be getting a good webcam so I can start posting some videos too!!   Yeah!!!!  I do want to give a shout out to some of my fellow online crafters that have inspired and encouraged me to take this leap of faith of the internet.  Some of my favorite youtube crafters are Heather over at the Kraaft Shaak (yes you read that correctly), Patty Parish from Inky Obsessions, Lindsey the Frugal Crafter, and many others.   It was Heather that was offering a design team contest that I wanted to get in on but I didn't have a blog or any videos.  So, even though I did create something I never submitted it because I didn't have my own space on the web.  If any of you are interested in any of these ladies I will post their links. 

For the Kraaft Shaak https://kraaftshaak.com/
The Frugal Crafter https://thefrugalcrafter.wordpress.com/
Patti Parrish  www.inkyobsessions.blogspot.com

Please go visit them and check out all of their good crafts!!!!!  Hope to post again within a day or two!!

1 comment:

  1. oh how exciting! I am adding you to my morning coffee reading folder, so no pressure or anything, but get creating! LOL

    Seriously though, way to go, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete