Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April Color Challenge at the Kraaft Shaak!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!  I hope you had a great Easter!!!  I have been busy working on this month's Kraafter's challenge for April!!!!  Its a color challenge of teal, light aqua, red, and corals.  So this is what I came up with.

What I did to put this together was use a 12 inch scrapbook paper as my background.  The paper came from a paper pack so all the paper coordinated.  The girls are from a stamp from Deep Red.  I matched their outfits using inktense pencils.  I used a couple of sprays, some modeling paste, and stickles. 


I used distress ink around the torn edges of the paper to make them stand out more.  The molding paste is from Golden and very fun and easy to use.  When it dries, it feels spongy.   If you would like to join the Kraaft Shaak community just head on over to Google+ to set up an account or go to The Shaak.

On a side note:  I just purchased a web cam today!!!  So now I can start posting some videos!!!!!!  wooohooo!!!!


Kraaft Shaak

No comments:

Post a Comment